by our client: Natalie Fisher
Member of Lashify Life since December 2021
Favorite Bonding Technique: Lockdown with Bondage and white Whisper Light
Typically wears lashes for: 3-4 days with a day break in between
One of the biggest questions people have if they're coming to Lashify from traditional extensions is, "Will this be easier for me than seeing my lash tech?"
The answer to that is a definite, "YES". I had lash extensions for almost ten years and had an amazing lash tech who always checked the health of my lashes before doing a fill. And she was amazing (heck, we still hang out for fun), but what drove me away from continuing wasn't the nearly $20K I spent over ten years, it was the loss of time due to getting extensions done.
Let me count the ways Lashify fits into my life better than traditional extensions:
- Saves Time. It takes me no more than 15 minutes (on my worst application day) to put these on. It used to take me almost two hours every three weeks for fills; and not to mention the hassle and time of driving. As a single mom, I don't have time for that.
- Variety. I was too scared to try longer lashes or switch things up when getting traditional extensions because I didn't know how things (i.e. the lashes) would fall out over a three-week period. With Lashify, I can customize my look as often as I want.
- Eye-rubs. Okay...that sounds weird...but I honestly forgot how much I loved rubbing my eyes until I took the extensions off.
- Cost. Lashify is so much cheaper for me. My extensions were $130 for each application.
- Flexibility. I don't have to wear these all the time. I didn't think I could be without my lashes...but I have the next two weeks off from work and I haven't bothered putting these on and I'm okay with it. The big plus is, I love having the option.
- Zero damage to my natural lashes. My lashes have grown so much since the extensions came off.
- Time. Yeah. I know I said this. But time is really valuable.
I'm not gonna lie, if you're like me and not particularly beauty savvy, applying Lashify can seem daunting, but I promise you'll get the hang of it with practice. I was really nervous before my first application and watched the Lashify Life Facebook group for months before I made my first purchase; then waited weeks after receiving to try them on.
If you're an extension wearer and any of my points resonate with you about things you miss doing (such as living your life – because of all the time you spend getting your lashes done!) then take the leap. Buy the Control Kit and get started.
Even though I was apprehensive at first, buying Lashify to replace my extensions was the best decision.